Morton’s neuroma is a painful condition that affects the ball of your foot. It most commonly presents as a pain between the 3rd and 4th toes. It is normally caused by excessive pressure and most commonly found in women.
• Pain in ball of foot
• Numbness in the toes
• Pain intensifies with activity
There are many different reasons for the development of mortons neuroma. Our podiatrists will identify the underlying cause, and will be able to advise you on the best course of treatment.
• Icing and anti-inflammatory creams and rest
• Change of exercise regime
• Gentle calf stretching
• Muscle strengthening exercises
• Foot mobilisation technique